Effective Products I Have Been Using for A Long Time



Since many of my friends have been asking me what kind of products I use lately, I decided to write this blog. I started using these products in 2012 after my sister recommended them to me. I was very happy with the results, so I continued using them until now. These are some of the "secret" products I always use. I guess these are also the reasons why some people tell me I look younger than my age despite being workaholic. For those who are losing hope, I wish you can find hope in these products as I had. :) I am no longer using a lot of make-up because I'm no longer getting a lot of pimples nowadays, and my pores are no longer visible. Thanks to these products, I could already go out even with a bare face. Now, I think I have to share my review so many people can benefit from them and find confidence in themselves again even without make-up. Some of them are quite expensive, but these are better than using make-up everyday. It's always the best to have natural beauty by taking care of your skin from within. :) It might be painful for the pocket at first, but in the long run, you will actually be able to save more. Just imagine how expensive make up products are plus the beauty they give only lasts until you wash them off from your face. haha Switch to products with more long-lasting effects! Don't settle for less if you can have the best. ;) 







I always feel pain on my skin whenever I go out at day time, that's why I seldom go out. :D When I used this, I didn't feel pain anymore. I also don't need to use any foundation because it's already tinted. I can go out even without powder. If you want natural looking skin, this one is the best option. I used this when I was travelling in Indonesia and Cambodia.. and ehem.. they told me I'm pretty. They didn't know I was using this because my skin looked really natural. ^_^








It can make your skin look smooth and even, but natural-looking. :)   
If I have to stay under the sun for loooooong hours, I use the tinted moisturizer and this. I like the ingredients (as you know, I'm very health-conscious). It doesn't have alcohol and has less parabens. It won't have harsh effects on your skin even if you use it everyday unlike other cosmetics. 
I have been using this everyday since 2012. :) I didn't switch to other products ever since. This is available in other shades. 
CONS: Not good for flash photography!! It has SPF, so if you're going to have some pictorial with flash, don't ever use this.






My teeth got whiter after 2-3 months despite the fact I'm always drinking tea and coffee about 5 times a day. haha Even my dentist noticed that my teeth got whiter. ^_^ 

My sister also used this, the effect on her got visible in just less than 2 months because she's not drinking tea or coffee. hehe She also used to have a dragon breath. hahaha I was very happy when she started using it, because I can already talk to her closer. hahahaha (I will not tell you who among my sisters, it's up to you to guess who). 






:My skin felt smooth. However, I had breakouts. Probably, it's because I have sensitive skin. My sister told me to just continue using it, but I didn't. I'm always self-conscious and I get depressed if I get even just one pimple on my face,so I stopped using it. =/ 
My sister continued using it. After 2-3 months, her skin got lighter and even. She lost her blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples. Well, it's upto you if you can tolerate becoming ugly first before becoming beautiful.... I cannot! hahaha It really depends on you, but as they say "tiis-ganda" muna. ^_^ 
The reason why some pimples appeared is because it's getting rid of the toxic chemicals on your skin, not only on the first layer but deeper than that. My sister is no longer using it (because it's too expensive) but until now her blackheads are no longer visible and she's no longer getting pimples.








I had an allergy using Secret deodorant and my skin got very dark. =/ My sister recommended me to use this and it got lighter again. ^_^ Unfortunately, this is sometimes difficult to find as it always gets out of stock. I have sensitive skin, and it had good effects on me.




My mother has been using this for a long time now. I cannot afford this yet. hahahah Well, if you have seen my mother, you can see that she still looks young and happy. ^_^ I am ashamed to say that I have more wrinkles than her. =/ I got my wrinkles after doing my thesis in college. LOL I just use the NaPCA moisturizer for now to prevent them from increasing. hehe






 I always use this everyday. This is the most important product for me, my holy grail. ^_^ It has hyaluronic acid. Thereby, it can prevent wrinkles. Since, I cannot afford the line corrector yet, I just use this for a while. ^_^ Anyway, prevention is the key! Weeeell, it's really effective. I still look younger than my age despite working for 13-15 hours on weekdays and 17-19 hours on weekends. ^_^








I was not able to buy this because I have to save money. haha I just borrow this from my mother or sister sometimes. I highly recommend it if you have to expose yourself under the sun for a loooooong time. You know why? Because ultraviolet radiation can cause aging. Prevention is the key! ^_^ I personally like it because it's not itchy for me unlike the other sunblocks that I have tried. Even people with sensitive skin, like me, can use this HAPPILY. ^_^





OTHER PRODUCTS I WANT TO TRY IN THE FUTURE:











If you have some personal testimonies about these products, feel free to comment them below. :)

Comments

  1. Heyyy coolness!!!! Been using the same products for years as well.
    And I never looked back...
    Oh yeah...Getting compliments is the best part. ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Go to Siargao from Samar the Cheapest and Easiest Way

Visa Application Sample Cover Letter for Freelancers

Adventure Diary: Pinipisakan Falls and Sulpan Cave