Lamentations of a Brokenhearted




O my dearest, my heart could not be bliss
It all had turned in piece
Ah! Wast canst thou say
All hast passed away

My life without thee is incomplete
It goads my mind to great mischief
Mi vida hath left and gone away
Oh my! The sun can't light my day

Thou puttest me in great despair
Dark and gloomy my life all seemed
For thou to me was not so fair
Thou the cause my heart broke and frayed

If ever chance makes time come back
I’d swear to choose what’s right and true
For now I’ve suffered such a guile
And thou art not worthy of my cry

--written when I was in hiskul. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Go to Siargao from Samar the Cheapest and Easiest Way

Visa Application Sample Cover Letter for Freelancers

Adventure Diary: Pinipisakan Falls and Sulpan Cave