Visa Application Sample Cover Letter for Freelancers



The following is the format of the cover letter I have been using for my visa applications since I'm not employed in any company. I am currently working as a freelancer, which means I can work whenever or wherever I like. 

The cover letter is very important as it reveals your intention of visiting the country. 



Your name
Address
Address

Date

To the Consul
Embassy of _______
Address
Address


Dear Ma’m/Sir:

I am __(your name)____. I am _____ years old and I have already graduated at the University of the Philippines in March 2010 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology


I am going to __(what country)__ for __(state your purpose and your duration of stay)__ . I have been to Czech Republic from October 30-Dec 16, 2016  (you can state the countries you have been to), and I didn't have any record of breaking the law (or you can put whatever you want, this is just an example). I promise to leave __(the name of the country)__  on __(schedule of departure from the country)__. My visit is only for tourism and I  promise not to do any business in your country.

I have been working with __(company name)__ for __(number of years you've been working)__ as a/an __(position)__ I don’t need to ask permission for leave of absence since I am just an independent contractor in the company; __(company name)__ and I have no employee-employer relationship. Attached is a copy of my latest professional fee certificate and BIR Income Tax Return.


Sincerely,

YOUR SIGNATURE
Your name



This is just a sample. Kindly just modify the details. You may add more statements as you wish, but just make it simple as possible and avoid using flamboyant words.

Comments

  1. Thanks to share this information. I appreciate to you. I also want to share with you one freelancing website . It 's Boon Tech. You can get more freelancing work from this website.
    Here is the link: Job freelancer online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to give your precious tips. I would like to share one more freelancing website.
    Here is the link: boontech android app

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Go to Siargao from Samar the Cheapest and Easiest Way

Adventure Diary: Pinipisakan Falls and Sulpan Cave